Spring Boating Symposium
March 15-17, 2013
Interested in Spring Symposium but can't do the whole weekend? We've decided to offer some special pricing, starting at just $20, for those of you who would like to join us for part of the event. Click here for information!
Over twenty-five top boating experts will gather with two hundred sail and power boaters in Port Townsend for the third annual Spring Boating Symposium.
We're excited to welcome Matt Rutherford, just back last Spring from the first solo non-stop journey around the Americas! Come hear his exciting stories! In addition, the Symposium will feature:
- Two-time circumnavigator and award-winning author Beth Leonard presenting on heavy weather preparation & tactics.
- Radar & navigation classes on state-of-the art simulator with author of the definitive book on radar, Kevin Monahan.
- Storm Sailing, Reefing & Rigging with world renowned experts Carol Hasse, Lisa Vizzini, and Brion Toss.
- Preparing for offshore cruising with circumnavigators Matt, Beth, Liza Copeland and Neil Sirman, and sailor Wendy Hinman.
- Long-range cruising boats, including three that have circumnavigated, available for touring. Owners will be onboard.
The Spring Boating Symposium is an innovative blend of interactive lectures, panel discussions, hands-on workshops, and opportunities to network with other boaters and experts in an intimate and engaging environment.
Cost is $275 for NWMC & WBF members; $295 for non-members.
Lodging or marina berths are available.
For more information call 360.385.3628 x106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org